"My colleagues are very enthusiastic about the energy I have brought back with me. Thank you for your kind support Clare, you’ve had a lasting effect on me. You’re fantastic!"
How Coaching Can Make a Difference
Coaching is a creative relationship that helps to build self-awareness of approach and impact, enabling individuals to make better choices and decisions about how they work, their work relationships and their leadership capabilities. Often, this means that individuals undergo a shift in mindset, which can bring about significant changes in behaviour and confidence.
With a warm and engaging style, I have a passion for helping people develop personal insight and achieve their potential. My coaching approach helps foster trust, empathy, curiosity, and a sense of fun in order to guide and challenge you to find creative solutions, build self-confidence and capability.
- Coaching high potential manager in the retail industry, on building awareness of key strengths & how to leverage strengths when leading large scale organisational transformation
- Coaching high potential leaders in the global finance function of an international bank on building strategic partnering relationships, collaboration, broadening sphere of influence through networking and embedding a value for innovation
- Coaching Senior Leadership Team in a global education organisation on understanding individual & team strengths & how to leverage these strengths in the context of rapid organisational growth
- Leading transformation & complex change
- Developing & implementing a strategic approach to relationships
- Broadening sphere of influence – building & maintaining a network of relationships
- Building self-awareness of key strengths and areas for development, how to adapt behaviour in an increasingly fast-paced, complex business environment
- Enhancing creative & collaborative potential of individuals and teams, with a focus on inclusivity
- Coaching for career or role transition
- Dealing with difficult relationships/situations
- Embedding a values-based culture
- Eighteen years as a freelance consultant organisational psychologist and leadership coach
- Sixteen years as a leadership coach on a range of open and custom programmes at London Business School, coaching from middle management to C-suite level across a broad range of industries and sectors.
- Coaching from middle management to C-Suite and Board level
Qualifications and Accreditation
- BSc joint Hons, Psychology and Sociology (2.1)
- Phd Social Psychology
- PG DIP Relationship Therapy
- MSc Relationship Therapy
- Member of ABP (Association of Business Psychologists)
- Member of BACP (British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy)
- BPS Level A and Level B qualified: Orpheus, Neo, Hogan, Firo-B, Intrinsic, Belbin, Essentic Point Positive